Different systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babezone

Reaction score
I currently use A.S.P as thats what brand i as taught with,

But i just have a couple questions. Is A.S.P actually a decent brand to be using.
I know its obviously not as great as CND but what i mean is, is it worth trying another, I do plan on booking the the complete course soon. Im just curious to know if A.S.P is one of the best or worst to work with.

Besides CND what do you all use. And how do you find it?
I know i would need a conversion course regardless of what one i choose but i want to have a little play first before deciding,

Thanks xx

eta; sorry im working with L&P i suppose that would help lol x

Last edited:
Hiya, I just recently trained with ASP aswell and although I have found the brand good so far I do have problems with lifting but I think this is probably due to the way I use it rather than the brand. On my course tho I was advised that ASP gel polish was a generation 2 brand and I should be looking for generation 4 brands such as OPI or IKON gel polishes as they are the more advanced brands and won't dry out in the bottle even with the lids left off etc. sS I am going to buy them brands although they do cost £20 a bottle. I was wondering myself which brand is best to use and I have looked into OPI but Ive found its hard to find online in the UK and I've considered a conversion course to creative aswell although I wouldn't use their gel polish (shellac) as ive been advised its generation 3 but with so many brands to choose from it makes it really difficult. I've also just found out that ASP do a soak off UV gel (not the coloured gel polishes) that can be used instead of the file of UV gel but for £70 a tub it's not cheap. I am willing to pay aslong as I know a brand is really good I just don't know which to buy and with the stock I've currently got running low I don't know whether to replace it with the same or take a risk on something else x

I would have thought that shallac would have been better then any other uv soak of gel etc, as in the same with L&P and Gel i feel i am getting used to A.S.P but i just wonder if there are better brands to be using like the only way i can describe it, I remember ages my friend orderd a 99p acrylic of ebay with the liquid for also 99p i remember before my course attempting a nail with it and omg what a joke that was!! then when i got my kit for the A.S.P it was like amazing in comparrison with the 99p stuff ebay, ( which it was obvious it would be ) but im thinking is there another brand id use and think wow this is amazing in comparrison to the A.S.P . but i just dont know which would be the best brand to work with xxx

Latest posts

Back