Digging the media!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just a note to say that I have introduced a couple of cool, new unique features: Diggs and inline media embedding.

Inline what? What that means is if you insert a link to an external media site (i.e. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.) like this:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDtR7bQh86E
Then the site will automatically display the media like this:

YouTube - Salon International 2006

Diggs are a way to say 'I digg/don't digg this thread!'. It is only currently available in the professional forums and this news forum. You can quickly view and sort by diggs from the forum view. Its a quick way of telling what is a great (and not so great) thread at a glance. It differs from thread rating because it gives you a 'count' of diggs versus an average rating.

You can digg a thread by clicking the thumbs up (or thumbs down) in the first post of threads in forums that allow diggs to be placed.

I will be looking to build on this functionality in the near future so stay tuned and have fun :)

nJoy

This all sounds cool!!

oh this is fab :lol:

jac make sure i never catch you on camara ever again lmfao

YouTube - jan

turn it up full lol

and no this isn't jac

just seeing if it works

And there was I thinking I was so clever adding a youtube link that way:lol:
Actually I was worried and tried to change it :eek:

And there was I thinking I was so clever adding a youtube link that way:lol:
Actually I was worried and tried to change it :eek:

no longer the queen of you tube judy awww bit like sandi the link don't be sad we all have to move on :cry::lol:

I just had to give this thread the thumbs down to see what happened lol.

Oh my goodness...................that was so funny, it took me back to sanfransisco when I had a manicure and french polish done. It was like so real!!!:)

Latest posts

Back