Digital compact wax heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
I'm short on space on my beauty trolley so trying to find a digitally controlled wax heater with a small footprint and a small well (only need it for facial waxing) that also has a lid.

Considered an orb but it has no temp control and doesn't get my wax warm enough. (already have an orb for my HD Brows wax)

Spent most of last night searching the web, but all in vain.

Can anyone help? Xx

Hive do a great teeny tiny company wax heater, I think it is less then £20. I've trialled it myself for inclusion in a new training kit and works really well!

Hive do a great teeny tiny company wax heater, I think it is less then £20. I've trialled it myself for inclusion in a new training kit and works really well!

but sadly it's not a digital heater, i know for a fact i will turn it up high in the morning and forget to turn it down!! x

I've got a salon system digital heater and it's brilliant

Have you looked at the Hive Options cartridge ones? Mine holds 3 cartridges at a time. I just set it at number 5 and leave it. Turn it on in the morning and switch off at night.

It just holds a normal pot of wax, you put the pot straight into the heater

I've just ordered this too for taking out and about, a bargain price

Is that the one with the orange lid?

Not sure I ordered it from salon store but they are waiting for stock and it's not due in for a week or two, I got it vat free so it was an absolute bargain.

it's this one...

8268_Hive_Petite_Compact_Heater.jpg

I'm about to get that as I'm sick of my regular wax pot toppling over in the car. It's only £16 so an absolute bargain and Your Salon Store have very regular vat free days.

hi does the wax go directly into the heater do you know?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you're talking about the Hive Petite, then yes as it only has a 200ml capacity

sorry yes i was, thank you

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back