Digital consultation forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisydooo

Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking for recommendations for digital consultation forms for beauty and aesthetics, I use Fresha forbookings but it doesn’t offer online consultations form, where the client can sign before each treatment
.Im thinking when we return to work hopefully 4/7 clients touching pens, paper consultation forms etc is going to be challenging, do any of you have ideas of good online consultation forms please xx

I use JotForm! It's simple :) I actually use Fresha too. They told me that they're going to release consultation forms soon, so I'm waiting for that! For now I just make sure that I keep track of whether the client has completed the JotForm in the client notes.

Thanks, I will have a look at it.
ive asked fresha a few times and they keep saying soon,and in next few months but it doesn’t happen. Would be great if they do then it would all link up.
thanks so much for your reply I will check out jotform now

I use JotForm! It's simple :) I actually use Fresha too. They told me that they're going to release consultation forms soon, so I'm waiting for that! For now I just make sure that I keep track of whether the client has completed the JotForm in the client notes.
Didn't even know JotForm existed! Thank you so much, finally got my forms online :)

Do you know if it’s possible, on JotForm, to add a section for me to edit with treatment notes after the client has filled in & submitted?
Thanks for recommending them, have made up a form ready to go!!

Do you know if it’s possible, on JotForm, to add a section for me to edit with treatment notes after the client has filled in & submitted?
Thanks for recommending them, have made up a form ready to go!!

Sorry - didn't see this till now! I actually enter treatment notes in the "Appointment Notes" or "Client Notes" section of my scheduler. Depends on whether it's a one-off or something I need to consult at every appt :)

Sorry - didn't see this till now! I actually enter treatment notes in the "Appointment Notes" or "Client Notes" section of my scheduler. Depends on whether it's a one-off or something I need to consult at every appt :)
Fab, thanks

If all else fails I use typeform you get 3 forms for free you ask your own questions, and it's like an online form they either complete while at their appointment or you can send the link prior.... The results is also linked to my Google sheets that I've pin protected. It's fab for a freebie

Latest posts

Back