DILEMMA: CND Tech doing reverse application?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
As a CND Tech, I learned the Zone 1, 2, 3 method (T&O) during training.

Since then I've learned and prefer to Sculpt, using Reverse Application (Z 3, 2, 1) - I haven't re-trained or converted, I just tried it and find it easier.

Any way, here is my Dilemma:
I have just booked a 'Skills Surgery' session as I want to try to bring my times down.
After getting off the phone, I realised that I now do it all differently to how they teach!!!

I don't know what to do!
Has anyone else done this?
How did it go?

Since then I've learned and prefer to Sculpt, using Reverse Application (Z 3, 2, 1) - I haven't re-trained or converted, I just tried it and find it easier.

Any way, here is my Dilema:
I have just booked a 'Skills Surgery' session as I want to try to bring my times down.
After getting off the phone, I realised that I now do it all differently to how they teach!!!

I don't know what to do!
How did it go?

Hi Hun

Sorry I can help you with your Dilema I only wish to add that I sculpt with the revers application (YOUNG NAILS) all the time and love this method.

Only I tend to use only 1 bead of pink sometimes 2 then my white this cuts my time down. As I have my bead size down to a T my filling is minimal.:hug:

Any way, here is my Dilema:

I don't know what to do!
How did it go?

Have a word with Sparklepink (jess) she is an ezflow trainer not far from you and she uses the reverse method. I am not saying to convert from creative but she might be able to help you with a trouble shooting session for cutting your time down etc.

I don't think that you need to worry about this, I honestly don't think that anyone at Creative will have a problem, tbh when I was doing my Masters recently the reverse method was demo'ed to me and I at times use it too now. Have a chat with your educator, I am sure that they will put your mind at ease xx

i use the reverse app when i do my own nails - you wont have a prob flower, the educators will help you with what ever you need to expand on, NOT WHAT YOU KNOW

Thanks for your replies.
I will let you all know how it goes!

Latest posts

Back