Dip dye micro rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsty Ramsey

Reaction score
My sisters natural hair is already around 20" long and black , she wants new micros fitted with this style
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481148368.400999.jpg
Do I just fit this as normal or would I need a pack or two of black to scatter about to break it up maybe ? Iv only fitted block colours so far ! Thanks in advance [emoji4]

I would order a pack or 2 of just black
Your right you will need to break it up a little and stop you getting a straight line instead of a scattered ombre effect x

Thanks so much , my mind has drawn a blank as it's something new and I panic lol So scatter them all over the place ? Or a few rows of coloured ones then a row or two of black ? I must sound really stupid here lol but to be honest we never got much info when it came to mixing colours etc [emoji53] xx

I would go with the majority of ombre strands and as your teaching the top roles and sides I would use a ratio
So maybe 3:1 (3 ombre then 1 full black) or 2:1 depending on how many strands of black you get x

Thanks so much that's great , I know what I'm doing now [emoji4] can't wait to do it see what it's like !! Thanks again xxx

Send pictures id love to see xx

Yes of course i def will X

I'd deffo get black too. Scatter in a 2:1 ratio especially around the parting area x

Thanks [emoji4] I'm looking forward to giving it a go ! U don't realise there's so much more you should know doing these 1 day courses I thought I knew exactly what I was doing lol X

Haha you learn as you go on love and that's where we come in... One tip never do ratio 1:1....looks too artificial x

This place is great lol so nice to have somewhere u can ask for help xx

And thank you any tips greatly appreciated lol x

Latest posts

Back