Dip help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stratten13

Reaction score
So I use artistic nail design perfect dip system and I’m having a little trouble with the brushes hardening DURING like in the middle of the service... when this happens it’s very Inconsistent sometimes it happens sometimes I can make it through the Service without it happening. I just don’t know what I’m doing that’s causing the hardening. I’m not sure if this product is in the UK but any advice would be helpful! Thanks [emoji4]

Clean the brush after each use. You're probably picking up dip powder while sealing

Clean the brush after each use. You're probably picking up dip powder while sealing

The crazy thing is I do! And I think possibly it’s picking up the activator when there is excessive amounts left on the nail? Idk it only happens some times it’s very inconsistent.

The crazy thing is I do! And I think possibly it’s picking up the activator when there is excessive amounts left on the nail? Idk it only happens some times it’s very inconsistent.

Have you tried using the Artistic Perfect Dip Brush Restorer? I found my brushes hardened too, however using this helped. I just pour a small amount onto a lint wipe and wipe the brush onto it to soften it. You could also pour a small amount onto a dish of some sort, or even dip the whole brush in the bottle depending on how bad it is. Hopefully that helps!

Latest posts

Back