Dip nail top coat problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatSmith422

Reaction score
I have tried so many top coats on dip nails. I can’t ever get one to work right. I tried the top coats that come with the dip systems and none of them are very shiny. I have used tons of gel top coats and they all peel off. Does anyone else have these problems or have any recommendations?? Help!!! I’m losing my mind over here.

Hi, I’ve had the same problem and just ordered this (hope the photo loads - it’s Salon Services Extreme UV Gloss 14ml) which was recommended by a nail tech recently on another post - not received it yet but am hopeful! x
68645ef53876500de44c8bb1a2ab3eff.jpg

Hi, I’ve had the same problem and just ordered this (hope the photo loads - it’s Salon Services Extreme UV Gloss 14ml) which was recommended by a nail tech recently on another post - not received it yet but am hopeful! x
68645ef53876500de44c8bb1a2ab3eff.jpg

Yes, that's the one I use if I'm using Powder Dip system. Normal gel polish top coats aren't compatible and normal nail varnish top coats just aren't going to last so defeat the object of the system x

I use the Kiara Sky dip system and i originally had a mare trying to get the topcoat shiny so gave up for a while until I realised that after filing and buffing, adding an extra coat of the activator before applying the topcoat made it shiny! Try it and see if that works for you x

Latest posts

Back