Dipping/mixing gel with acrylic powder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fee

Reaction score
Ok, I saw some threads about powder gel, but this is different I think. It's not a system, it's combining 2 systems. Instead of using liquid to work the powder,you mix it with the gel to make thicker/stronger/colorfull gel. Or you apply gel(polish) and dip your finger in acrylic powder for extra strength. Look at these video's:

This can't be right?? I can find little information about how the acrylic proces REALLY works, for what I understand the liquid forms a chain between the balls of acrylic ( the powder). Yes I know the right words are different, but from the Netherlands so I can only find the dutch words in my syllabus:)

Is this begging for allergies? Or is the powder just acrylic dust wich doesn't cause any trouble?
The weird thing is the reactions and reviews are very positive, so it almost makes me believe it works. I have a lot of cnd powders but can't stand the acrylic liquid smell, but I'm afraid to risk an allergy or bad reaction.

Who uses this method or learned it from their teachers?

Latest posts

Back