DIR Group Birmingham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novaar

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has had problems with the salon furniture supply company DIR in Birmingham.

Would love to know

Thxs

O where do I start, just over 2 years ago I bought 2 chairs 2 foot rests and a basin unit, one of the hydronics for one of the chairs was wrong, foot rests where all scratched and dented, the arms on the chairs need constant tightening, the basin came white I ordered black and they know I ordered black, when the black one came it didn't fit so had to get another one, what a stress I was just opening my home salon so didn't have any spare stuff to use :'(

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

thxs Lynn, am definately not having a great experience with them and its making me lose face with the new place I am expanding into.

Wonder if anyone else has had the same issues

Yea there prices are good but the service is far from it, hope you get it all sorted :)

Oh noooooo..... I'm just about to place a fairly large order with them & then read this!! Visited their place last month & it was a tip (told me they were making space for new stock) but they were really helpful whilst I was there. Lots of advice & reassurance so thought they'd be ok - couldn't fault them in person.

Don't know what to do now! Lol. :eek:

I bought an Eleganza manicure desk although structurally it's solid the finish was poor it's supposed to be smooth gloss white but one side is dull and rough. It's not noticeable until you look really close so I didn't send it back but poor customer service when ordering and waited ages for it.

hi i placed quite a large order 3 years ago, everything was great untill it was delivered on pallets outside my salon,the driver just left them there in the rain !!! luckily for me a gentleman from a local shop came to my rescue with the help of a pallet truck pull thing. The reception desk was ruined,i took loads of pics and emailed dir and they were great. I had a new reception desk delivered to the salon (inside) and i had the option to either keep the damaged one or they would have taken it away(i sold it on flee bay).

Yes they seem to be Ok at replacing stuff, but I would be good if it was right in the first place especially if you are on a time schedule I also waited 7 weeks for my stuff to come in

Latest posts

Back