Direct colour brand recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronray

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm looking for recommendations on dark smoke grey shades. I very rarely use direct dyes - but for this particular client I think this will be the best option.
The hair is already prelightened and toned to a cool level 10.
This is the look we want to create.....

I'm confident in the method, but it's brands of direct colours I'm not overly familiar with.
Recommendations for demi permanents also welcome (except wella)
TIA

What about d.11 in majirel glow?

I really like the Guy Tang Mydentity range as there’s lots of options for mixing your perfect shade.

I would say guy tangs mydentity too the mixing combos are endless 😁

Thank you everyone for your recommendations :)
I usually use wella as some of you know. But I can't seem to find a combination of shades that gives the right tones.

1601855614044.png
Titanium is an awesome medium slate grey!......you can add just a tiny dab of a (direct dye) midnight blue or blue black to the titanium to darken it up a little for the root & initial bleed in to the blond. Direct dyes are also good to get in the darkest level of target tonal value as they are easily diluted with a white basic conditioner for the lighter versions of the color & WYSIWYG when diluting the tonal value with conditioner.

Hi, I have been searching for Joico UK online, is there no direct account option with them? Is it a case of going through a wholesaler? :)

Latest posts

Back