Direct toners (non developer)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell

Reaction score
Hello I have not been on here for a long time. Apologies if I’m repeating the same question.
I’ve been watching lots of videos on intragram there are lots of videos of toning colour at the backwash. I use Loreal (richesse w light) and wondering what direct toners without developer, people are using ( purple and gold ones) I’ve used manic panic virgin snow and also the Loreal colour correcter but wondering if there are ones in big bottles ???
Many thanks

Colour fresh is the only one I can think of that doesn’t require developer. Milkshake toning shampoo is extremely pigmented, comes in huge bottles and would act like a toner at the backwash.

Hiya! Try mycolorfulhair In L’Oréal there’s quite a few different shades , they’re direct dyes x

Colour fresh is the only one I can think of that doesn’t require developer. Milkshake toning shampoo is extremely pigmented, comes in huge bottles and would act like a toner at the backwash.
Really grabs to your hands to so wear gloves learnt my lesson washing my own hair with it lol

Matrix cult is fab for vibrant fashion colour and can be diluted with clear for more pastel shades. I’m loving matrix at the moment. They’ve just launched 5 minute toners and acid toners too

Thanks

Matrix cult is fab for vibrant fashion colour and can be diluted with clear for more pastel shades. I’m loving matrix at the moment. They’ve just launched 5 minute toners and acid toners too
Thanks
thanks

Thanks

Latest posts

Back