Directing my domain names to my website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinkingorgeous

Reaction score
Okey doke, can anyone, please try to tell me, in VERY simple terms how I can re-direct 4 domain names to my website?

I have just purchased 4 domain names for getting my eyelash extension training out there one of which is Eyelashextensiontrainingessex which I think is pretty cool. Problem, I am NOT very computer intelligent lol.

Iv managed to get into my Domain Management for my Blinkin Gorgeous website and I can get into the DNS management for the new domains, but marrying them up, urgh,

Any computer geeks out there willing to help an oldie in trouble :o

It's alright hun :) I'm very well and it shows you what to do for different things xx

The correct way to do this is to put a 301 redirect on each of the domains. This will redirect them to the domain of you choice and will pass any incoming link value.

How to setup a 301 Redirect

Let me know if you need a hand.

Right off to look at 301s cos at the mo, I am wandering around in t'internet abyss lol

Thank you x

Who is your web host provider?

I am in a right pickle aswell. I have a website with vista print www.fishy-feet-spa.co.uk

I have purchased www.belle-vie-beauty.co.uk from 123reg but cannot get it to redirect to my website this is the third time I have waited 72hours to see if it's worked.

I have the new web address printed on all my new stationary :(

OMG! I think it's finally done it lol I'd almost given up! can someone check for me and see if its redirected you x

OMG! I think it's finally done it lol I'd almost given up! can someone check for me and see if its redirected you x

When you click on fishy feet it takes you to Belle. xx

The correct way to do this is to put a 301 redirect on each of the domains. This will redirect them to the domain of you choice and will pass any incoming link value.

How to setup a 301 Redirect

Let me know if you need a hand.

Sorry to jump in on this thread. I'm looking to do the same. Could I pay you to do this for me?

I dropped you a pm. Are you not 100% confident following the guide I linked?

I dropped you a pm. Are you not 100% confident following the guide I linked?

Oh I didn't see it. I'll check it out.

.....I had a look and it might as well be talking another language to me. I have no idea lol.
I'd rather pay an expert!

Well I went to bed last night in a sulk lol, I have this morning off so going to have another go at it, wish me luck cos this is frustrating the hell out of me lol x

I need to do this aswell in the next few days, read the link but all seems way over my head!

It would be great to have someone to do this for you and save all the frustration.

Jackie

If it is with 123reg log into your control panel and go to the web forward but, type in the address you want it to redirect to, then go to trouble shooting and follow the intrusions. They give easy to follow instructions, if you follow it exactly it's easy, if you try and be cocky like me, it's hard lol

Latest posts

Back