Dirt behind acrylic nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

first class

Reaction score
HI everyone could someone please give me some advice how my clients can keep behind their acrylic nails clean after having them on for a while . I have told them toothpaste , steradent tablets any other ideas please

scrubbing brush soap an water works fine for me? :lol: x

scrubbing brush soap an water works fine for me? :lol: x
lol .. I was going to say .. tell them to wash and use a nail brush once in a while :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi Geeg some have tried this as well. They feel their nails our lovely at the front but really dirty behind do not know what else to advise.:lol:

I sell Nail Brite .. its kind of like Jiff but for nails and smells of lemon. Over the years I have sold so much of this to clients who for some odd reason can't seem to keep the undersides of their nails clean (this also gives you a BIG clue as to how they abuse their enhancements too )!

Sweet Squared sell Nail Brite and it is a great retail product to sell your clients. Comes in a 4oz sized bottle with a free cute little nail brush. Looks like this ...

geeg-albums-popits+minx+%26amp%3B+shellac+stuff-picture29824-nail-brite.jpg

Don't sell someone else's product to your clients, sell them something YOU have that will do the job they want.

Thank you:lol:

could it be where their natural nail is growing up underneath?? compared to the white, their free edge might be showing and making them think it's dirty?? xx

I use nail brite sold by S2 like geeg has posted above, i have it in my drawer if anyone wants to use it after their nail appointment. Normally the hairdressers who i work with use it to clean hair dye away from their underside of their nails, although they really look after their nails and wear gloves, they still manage to get some staining.

I get staining on my left index finger because thats the finger i use to sqeeze out my teabag, lol! :lol:

Good idea to retail it, i have thought about doing this myself.

Latest posts

Back