Dirty Dancing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsNovice

Reaction score
Just for all of you dirty dancing movie lovers, don't forget it is 20 years this weekend since the original movie came out. The film is on channel 5 tonight, but there is also a documentary on after 10pm, which sounds like it should be good.

My 8 yr old and I are so sad we are looking forward to buying the 2 disc dvd special out tomorrow with unseen clips. !!!

20 years this weekend since the original movie came out.

blooooooming nora - i didnt think it was that long - now that does make me feel old. think i might just have to watch it tonight then - if i can keep my eyes open

Oops I should say the movie is half way through on channel 5 now,

I am a huge fan, but have the video and only watched it a couple of days ago, so just sat through the first hour, and thought I would check back in at 10 for the docu bit.

i have miami ink and london ink booked but me and my daughter are going to watch dirty dancing....the last bit at the end where he picked her up makes me cry every time i watched it....20 years.......MY GOD !!!!!!

Im watching it now (must be 100th time ive watched it lol)

Ooooo its at my fave part where they are dancing in his room!!!

SWOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :rolleyes:

Loved it - could watch it over and over and over again.

I love the bit where they are balancing on the log.

Loved it - could watch it over and over and over again.

I love the bit where they are balancing on the log.

Lol yeah i like that bit also, when baby starts laughing she sounds like a monkey lol

What am i on about like that bit? I love it all and could easily watch it over and over and over again!

The after programe (seriously dirty dancing) was great also, loved it where she replicated the dance, she was very good!

Thanks for the heads up Nailsnovice

Dawn Porter's programme after the film had me in hysterics I really enjoyed it:hug:

~Nobody puts baby in a corner!!!~

How cool is that line?? 20 year???? My god.. is it really? I love that film.. but i think i have only seen it once.. 20 years ago!! time for a replay!

Yep it was good wasn't it. I laughed all the way through it too. I wasn't too sure about dawn porter when it started as I have seen her in a few stuff, but liked her in this.

I thought the programme with Dawn Porter was better than the film...!!! I love knowing bits of trivia...plus she was hilarious....

p.s I love the film...:lol:

Latest posts

Back