Dirty Nails & Nail Brite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
I occasionally have customers coming in with dirty nails, I always prep before any service, but should I be washing underneath their nails aswell. Obviously I don't want them to get a bacterial infection so it would make good sense to do it, but I don't know exactly how to go about it? :?

I know its probably something I should know, but it never got mentioned on my course. Can somebody enlighten me please? :oops:

I bought some nailbrite today, is this what I should be using? And I am also wondering if this is a good retail item?

There is always the odd client who never scrubs underneath her nails and it really is disgusting and filthy. Nail Brite is a perfect retail item for this type of person.

To use in the salon .... At a rebalance appointment I used to squeeze a little under each nail after I had reduced the length and although a little messy, I would just leave it there for 10 minutes during the PREP process to soften and 'bleach' all the gunk under the free edge. Then I asked the client to go and give them a thorough scrub before coming back to the table.

Make sure nails are completely rinsed and dry before you start to apply any product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back