Dirty Nails...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a lady last Saturday, and I said to her what have you got under your nail,? There was this brown/red gunk all under her nail, and she said " Oh I had a nose bleed LAST :eek: Monday"!!!!! EEEWWWWW!!!!!

OMG!!!!! Oh lord..that even tops my barbeque sauce one!!!:eek: :eek: Gross..... I remember watching a programme on the TV once about salon nightmares and one of our CND Masters was on and it made me laugh so much....he was saying a woman came in once for a pedicure and her feet stunk to high heaven...In his words..."They were rank." lol lol :lol: Happens to the best of us eh??!!x

hey hun as you know im not a nail geek (YET!!!) lol but if i was in that situation id get the person to soak their hands in a bowl of warm soapy water and get a nail brush 2 try and cleanse under the nail :)

x

You could run a cotton bud underneath with some Scrubfresh or similar product at the end if it makes you feel better, but personally I wouldnt add time on to your service digging someone elses muck out - it could take you ages, and you would need to be ultra careful digging about-incase you dig too hard!!! Sell some cheap nailbrushes- dirty beggars!!!:lol: xx

Latest posts

Back