dirty whites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charly

Reaction score
help!!
i did a set of p&w yesterday, fine no problems, but today the whites look dirty, not really mucky but not as crisp a white as they should, i have never had this problem before and apparently, because i haven't seen them myself they have lifted a bit within the 24 hours. I did some glitter tips on the thumb nails before i started the rest, could it be a residue of the glitter or something else.
BIT CONFUSED (doesn't take much!!!!!)

charly said:
help!!
i did a set of p&w yesterday, fine no problems, but today the whites look dirty, not really mucky but not as crisp a white as they should, i have never had this problem before and apparently, because i haven't seen them myself they have lifted a bit within the 24 hours. I did some glitter tips on the thumb nails before i started the rest, could it be a residue of the glitter or something else.
BIT CONFUSED (doesn't take much!!!!!)

White can sometimes have that 'dingy' appearance when your mix ratio is a bit too wet. Make sure the bead is a little drier consistency and they should be nice and white. too wet can cause lifting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back