Disaster pamper evening help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngawler10

Reaction score
last night i get a last minuet call from my friend who does acrylics n hair ext to say shes doing a pamper eve but the lady who usually does the beauty has cancelled could i please go there instead. There was 8 ladies who each wanted various things.

After complaining about the prices n constanly asking what deal can i have if i have theses treatments they then told us we should put our prices up!!
On the host i did Party lashes, brow wax, file & polish toes & a tan (which my friend was suppose to do but ran out of time.
By the time i did her toes she was completely drunk! i had to touch up atleast 3 times. She insisted i spray tanned her face 3 times. My friend spent nye on 2 hourse putting crystals on her hands, she then went to the loo n almost completely knocked off 3 nails.
When i left there at 11pm i just knew today we were going to get a complaint
'my lashes are **** i want my money back and i dont like my tan its too dark & my nails arent nice'

I do not want to go back there as i know whatever we do will not be right! & i dont see why i should refund! she LOVED them when we left! not to mention she had Pure crystal mani, toes painted, lashes, tan n eyebrow was for £35 too!!
Any advice on what i should do??

In my miffed tone
Tell her to "do one"
hee hee hee:wink2:

Explain that u already re did the treatments due to accidents and the tan was exactly what u insisted on so no refunds will be given bit really custom u need ;( or hassle chin up Tgats why I hate pamper parties where the wine flows after a few drinks I refuse to do treatments due to insurance ;)

As above explain that you already did touch ups due to the accidents and add as you were happy with the treatments at the end of the night you cannot give refunds-if she says she was happy because she was drunk explain you can't help that but it's your policy. You won't miss that kind of client!

Ah i had this when i did a spraytan party of 6.
I got a text off one lady the morning after saying her hands were blotchy and she had patches all over and she wanted her £10 refund, i asked her for her address (i was going to give her it as i was new to spray tanning at the time). She said take it to the hosts house who was a friend of mine. I left it a few days as wanted to see what they were upto on the night of the party, Facebook is ace!!!
They had all been wearing Madonna lace gloves, lace scarves and they were all over each other in the pics and very drunk. I phoned her and told her she would not be getting a refund! I told her i'd seen the pics and it was her fault.

Stick to your guns and don't give her a refund.
xx

OMG what a nightmare!
The woman is just trying to take advantage of you.
Where on earth does she think she would get all those treatments done for £35? certainly not at a salon. Your prices sound far too low to me - you are going to someone's home at their convenience, using your petrol, wear and tear on your car, not to mention your time. PUT YOUR PRICES UP!
And just ignore her, she'll go away.

Oh poor you.....it sounds like these are definitely clients you could do without, do what jenimac did and check her pics out on facebook!!!!!! And if you are ever in spain at those prices consider your self booked ; )
xxxxx

Latest posts

Back