Disaster - Please help!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffirez

Reaction score
I have my re-balance day on Tuesday for the foundation course and my model has just rung to say that all of her nails just fell off today :oops: :shock: HELP!! I need at least 5 nails to re-balance on Tuesday and I am desperately worried. Not sure what I did wrong and I don't know what to do about Tuesday! My model usually wears gels and looks after them really well - so is used to wearing gloves when cleaning etc and has been applying solar oil. Please could somebody help me as I don't know what to do about my re-balance day :(

Well maybe it would be possible to do another set but with a larger growth margin at the cuticle area....................
A so to speak pretend area ?????

Just a thought
love Ruth xxxxxxx

Good idea! :idea: Thanks Ruth!

I'll have a go at that tomorrow and call salisbury on monday to see if that will be ok. I'm getting majorly stressed out just thinking about Tuesday :?

Sometimes it can be arranged that you share a model in the class ... ring first thing Monday and I'm sure they will sort something out ... these things have happened many times before!!

firstly don`t panic.....easy isn`t it??????
There may be an opportunity to do a rebalance on your own nails, a girl did that in my rebalance class

I might be too late!

but my model pulled out and i did a rebalance on myself- i just put extensions on 5 fingers but did not put the l& p all the way to the bottom as if i had 2 weeks growth.

...Of all the girls in my class, I was the only one today with my own model..everybody else did 5 nails each and shared a model for one reason or another..so don't panic...the educators want you to do well..there are always ways around things. (But doing a 'pretend' two week old set sounds good!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back