Disaster The Sequel - Triumph Over Disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

divasnails

Reaction score
Hi All

Thanks for the words of comfort I defenatley have needed it over the last few days. :D

Just got confirmation that I passed my Four Day Foundation with flying colours, and I got the highest mark in class on my exam paper :study: think all the revising paid off.

A big big thanks to Carmen though, great teacher great ambassador for Creative, you should be proud to have her.

Can't wait for my certificate to arrive now, we should have a graduation day at Creative, with the motivational speach to send us out in the world of nails eager for more!

Thanks again :D

Nikki
Divas Nails [/color][/size]

Hiya
Well done of your exams and the marks sound brill
Did you manage to get the car fixed in the end!!!!!!!
Take care Dawnie xx

Only got it fixed yesterday, was a problem with the computer!! was still under warranty so it didn't cost anything.

Thanks for asking :D

Nikki
Divas Nails

Congratulations Niki, you`re an inspiration to us all. If you can do it after the day you had, there`s hope for us all.
Good luck!!!!!!!!!

well done you must be well chuffed with your self.go get them :D nothing to hold you back you now

after the day you had a big well done

:D

A heartfelt well done................
So you are now one step closer to that exeptance speech at the nail oscars.........................
When you go for the graduation day maybe take the bus or train lol
only kidding

It just goes to show, when you put your mind to something you will shine through and you have laughed in the face of adversity, so adversity better watch out for you.

Well done you will be just so fab
love Ruth xxxxx

just wanna say well done and may you be a happy tek.....

love faye xx

divasnails said:
Can't wait for my certificate to arrive now, we should have a graduation day at Creative, with the motivational speach to send us out in the world of nails eager for more!Thanks again :D NikkiDivas Nails [/color][/size]

That is a bloody marvellous idea..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: hmmm - will have to bring that up in our weekly Management Metting - Great One!! Anyway, again, thanks for the kind words about Carmen; we are proud to have her as we are ALL our Ambassadors!! Very Well Done :salute:

Congradulations.....you deserve it after all your preserverence :thumbsup:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D well done girl
love trace xxx
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations!!! :D

I'm so glad you got there in the end! :D

Kx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back