Disaster!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those nails are beautiful! I have to do my nails by saturday, and i am stressed cause i don't have anyone here. Could you explain the secret one more time!

It is extremely difficult to master your own nails. But trying can be both frustrating and rewarding. I have given up on it...lol....Vicki Peters (Nailpro) says you should treat yourself to having your nails done. I believe this is true. We work too hard, and the last thing I want to do is fight with my own nails...lol....I wear my own nails natural, with no enhancements or overlays, and I manicure them every week. I would like them covered in colored gels though. That way I could have permanent polish.

I used to hate doing my own as well, but after LOTS of persevering i now do my own and love the outcome. I do use fibreglass which i find easier but i'm determined to do a great set on mine of L&P pink and whites. Practise, practise and lots more practise is the only way.

Latest posts

Back