disclaimer form

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurab71

Reaction score
Hi there.
I passed a nail salon in a seaside town back in easter and popped into have a look at the prices. I noticed they have there own dislaimer form, but i have misplaced the copy i had. It was a disclaimer form for enhancements, which i thought was a good idea as it explains exactly what the client should do to take care of their nails, and it also covers the technician on any comeback. Can anyone give me an example of a disclaimer form that i can prepare for myself, as i want the client to know exactly where they stand, as knowing from my last business, some people will take cheekiness to the extreme.If it is also in writing, i am also covered.
Thanks,
flo.:rolleyes:

I have written on by myself. It might could be what you need. I will pass it on to you if you would give me your e-mail adress

I have written on by myself. It might could be what you need. I will pass it on to you if you would give me your e-mail adress

hello, if possible would you mind sending me a copy too please? my email address is [email protected]

thankyou :)

I just have send it to you. Hope it is what you are looking for

Hi DaisyMae, yeh that would be great. Please do send me yours so i could have an look. My email is - [email protected] I really do think it is a good idea to have one.
laura.:lol:

Could you please send me one aswell? I think it,s a great idea
My address [email protected]
I really would appreciate it :hug:

this is something new zealand is lacking i had heard of it but to be honest didnt know where to even start . i Would love a copy to see if its something i could use of course would change bits as to not copyright thanks alot trish
[email protected]:green:

Many thanks Roni. It was marvelous. It will really help so everyone knows exactly were they stand. I will make my own, but i hope you do`t mind but you have given me a few ideas. Thanks so much. Laura.x.:hug:

Ok, I hope I don't forgot anyone!
Here I will post know my stuff
Ar first I will let my new client fill out a sheet with this Informations

First Name:________________________________________

Last Name:_________________________________________

Date of birth:_______________________________________
Residence
Street:____________________________________________

Zip code and location Or Bldg. and Apt. No.:

Cell phone number:__________________________________

E-Mail:___________________________________________

This information is voluntary and serves for customer archiving. Your Data will not be referred to others.

Occupation ?

Yes No
Have you ever had artificial nails? [ ] [ ]
If yes: with what System / technique?
with Tips [ ] sculptured [ ] Strengthening[ ]
UV - Gel [ ] acrylic [ ] others [ ]

Have you ever had problems with artificial nails ? [ ] [ ]
If yes: What? Adhesions problems, Lifting etc ? ________________________________________________
In which intervals do you have Refills?
2 Weeks [ ] 3 Weeks [ ] 4 Weeks [ ]
more than 4 weeks [ ]

Yes No
Are you pregnant? [ ] [ ]
Do you have a hormonal or metabolism disorder ? [ ] [ ]
Are you under stress ? [ ] [ ]
Do you have depression or the like ? [ ] [ ]

Yes No
Do you have any allergies ? [ ] [ ]
If yes: what ? _________________________________________________

diabetes [ ] asthma [ ] delicate skin [ ]

Are you on medication ? [ ] [ ]
If yes: For what ?

Do you use contacts? [ ] [ ]
Are you a Nail biter? [ ] [ ]

This information is voluntary and serves for clarification with originating problems with your artificial nails

I confirm the above mentioned information for a artificial nails treatment. In addition, I confirm that I have received a information sheet about handling of artificial nails. I am aware that Roni’s Nail Dreams den’t take over any responsibility if I don’t follow the guidelines of artificial Nail that the Nail Technician handed to me.
I was informed about side effects and possible infections etc

Place and Date : ________________________________________________

Signature:___________________________________________________

Ok, this help me to know from the beginning how I have to do the nails
i.e. someone plays soccer, she better wear her Nails short an built a little thicker etc and so on
Sometimes medication,
hormonal or metabolism disorder could cause Liftings so i am aware of it from the beginning
After this I hand my costumers a sheet whit following informations on it

You should follow these guidelines when having modeled nails

The length of your nails should fit to your life style, and to your whole appearance. You may not want a length that will interfere in the household, with sports, work or with your hobbies. Also you should select a nail form that fits to you.

With a new model position you should remember that the nails are new for you. In general, about 2-3 days are required to get used to the new nails or the length of them.

Use your nails not as tools, they are not indestructible!! If it comes to a lever force the material will break, and in a worse case your physical nail may break too. Indeed, the modeled nails are harder than the physical nails. Nevertheless if they break off or tear, this can be very painful.

Get used to reaching to objects differently. i.e.: When opening Tetra packs and tins, use your forefinger at the side to open or use a knife, ballpoint pen, keys etc. To lift smaller objects, use your finger hilltops, and try to avoid using the stumble of your nail. Simply change your hand posture. Before you pick up any larger objects, turn your hand in parallel with your body and hold onto all things at the side. Thus the frontal push effect is avoided. Buttons (elevator, television, washing machine etc.) can be pressed with the knuckle, or with a foreign aid (spoon handle etc.) avoid using your nail.

Artificial nails: Please never break off your nails by force, take a short-cut or pick at them. The material has a steady connection with the physical nail. Hence, with improper distance of the nail model position, the physical nail can carry off considerable damages. Besides, they can tear off the uppermost layer of the physical nail. If you do not want the nails anymore, the model position should be carefully filed down by a professional to prevent any damage. Moreover I am available to you with pleasure

Do not work on the artificial nails with scissors, nail clippers or metal files. The material, and the nails can break. File your nails only if it is absolutely necessary, but only file on the front of your nail, never in the side lines (can originate otherwise lifting on the sides). In order to shorten or form, you should use files from your nail studio.

Lifting’s: Please do not try to fix simply with nail glue, do not pick at it or file it in. This, under circumstances, can lead to nail bed inflammations and nail fungus. Should lifting’s appear please agree on a repair appointment with me.

If material splits off or similar please do not pick at the nails. This could injure your physical nail and cause infections. It can form an onychitis in the worst case.

Never glue broken nails or tips back on.
When using dark nail varnish colors, apply a clear undercoat. It can protect your model position against discolorations. Never varnish (nail polish) your nails in the sun (vesicle education) or immediately after bathing or showering. Do not dry varnished nails by blowing on them. The nail varnish remains usually soft. Please do not apply nail hardener or calcium on the art nails. To protect color varnish you can use an overcoat. The color varnish dries faster and is longer long-lasting.

Please, use only nail polish remover that is acetone free. Other removers can attack the artificial nail layer.

It is best to use gloves when doing garden or household work. Thus you avoid direct contact with harsh solvents and cleaning materials as well as with chemicals. Indeed, gel or acrylic modeled nails are resistant to acid, but what is not good for the physical nail on a continuing basis, is also not good for the nail model position

Regular fill-up of the nails guarantee optimum appearance as well as a long life span and durability. According to nail growth life, style must be filled about every 2-5 weeks. My recommendation is not to wait with the fill-up longer than 5 weeks maximum. The model position material, (which was modeled on the nail after an anatomical construction) is shifted forward by the growth of the natural nail. The stress point, and weight shifts to the nail point and the material in the middle thins out. The grown out nail cannot carry this weight and therefore the nails can break (lever force) or the material can free itself.

As in everywhere, a well-balanced diet will also help you to keep healthy nails! Minerals, trace elements and vitamins are extremely important for the nail construction, if they are absent, fragile, cracked, dull nails can occur. Your resistance to nail illnesses will become less as well. A, C, E and B Vitamin groups, Biotin, calcium, iron, iodine, magnesium, zinc, soy lecithin (for blood vessels) (health food store) are all essential to nail health.

Please, inform me about any allergies you have or drugs/prescriptions that you are currently taking.

Care tips

Push your cuticle back 2x weekly with a hoof rod, and massage with cuticle oil thoroughly. You should make this regular exercise. Do not cut your cuticle. This can lead to injured nail bed fabric, inflammations and a place for bacterium to penetrate. In addition, it will separate the growth of the cornea lively!

Regular use of nail/cuticle oil keeps the model position material elastic (Acrylic Nails)

I have written this by my own. It is based on my experience. If y clients not follow those guidelines i don't take over an warranty for my work. I don't fix a nail for free when a Nail biter bit on the nails, or someone picket on them with a needle i.e.
Hope I was able to help you all out

Roni

:hug:Thank you very much to have taken the time and send the disclaimer!!!
You are a doll :hug:

Thankyou so much Roni, This will help alot :D

Hi guys,

Just as a word of warning, it is now the case that many insurance companies such as ourselves will not accept disclaimers in the event of a claim.

Be very careful when issuing these that you do not rely on them to protect you. To be on the safe side, check with your insurance company what their stance is on written disclaimers.

Thank you Roni!

Hi guys,

Just as a word of warning, it is now the case that many insurance companies such as ourselves will not accept disclaimers in the event of a claim.

Be very careful when issuing these that you do not rely on them to protect you. To be on the safe side, check with your insurance company what their stance is on written disclaimers.

so if a client didnt disclose a medical condition to you, and then tried to claim against you, how would you prove that she didnt tell you she had medical probs? or should we still fill in disclaimers? sorry im a bit confused here, mind you it dosent take much lol

:green:
Ok, I hope I don't forgot anyone!
Here I will post know my stuff
Ar first I will let my new client fill out a sheet with this Informations

First Name:________________________________________

Last Name:_________________________________________

Date of birth:_______________________________________
Residence
Street:____________________________________________

Zip code and location Or Bldg. and Apt. No.:

Cell phone number:__________________________________

E-Mail:___________________________________________

This information is voluntary and serves for customer archiving. Your Data will not be referred to others.

Occupation ?

Yes No
Have you ever had artificial nails? [ ] [ ]
If yes: with what System / technique?
with Tips [ ] sculptured [ ] Strengthening[ ]
UV - Gel [ ] acrylic [ ] others [ ]

Have you ever had problems with artificial nails ? [ ] [ ]
If yes: What? Adhesions problems, Lifting etc ? ________________________________________________
In which intervals do you have Refills?
2 Weeks [ ] 3 Weeks [ ] 4 Weeks [ ]
more than 4 weeks [ ]

Yes No
Are you pregnant? [ ] [ ]
Do you have a hormonal or metabolism disorder ? [ ] [ ]
Are you under stress ? [ ] [ ]
Do you have depression or the like ? [ ] [ ]

Yes No
Do you have any allergies ? [ ] [ ]
If yes: what ? _________________________________________________

diabetes [ ] asthma [ ] delicate skin [ ]

Are you on medication ? [ ] [ ]
If yes: For what ?

Do you use contacts? [ ] [ ]
Are you a Nail biter? [ ] [ ]

This information is voluntary and serves for clarification with originating problems with your artificial nails

I confirm the above mentioned information for a artificial nails treatment. In addition, I confirm that I have received a information sheet about handling of artificial nails. I am aware that Roni’s Nail Dreams den’t take over any responsibility if I don’t follow the guidelines of artificial Nail that the Nail Technician handed to me.
I was informed about side effects and possible infections etc

Place and Date : ________________________________________________

Signature:___________________________________________________

Ok, this help me to know from the beginning how I have to do the nails
i.e. someone plays soccer, she better wear her Nails short an built a little thicker etc and so on
Sometimes medication,
hormonal or metabolism disorder could cause Liftings so i am aware of it from the beginning
After this I hand my costumers a sheet whit following informations on it

You should follow these guidelines when having modeled nails

The length of your nails should fit to your life style, and to your whole appearance. You may not want a length that will interfere in the household, with sports, work or with your hobbies. Also you should select a nail form that fits to you.

With a new model position you should remember that the nails are new for you. In general, about 2-3 days are required to get used to the new nails or the length of them.

Use your nails not as tools, they are not indestructible!! If it comes to a lever force the material will break, and in a worse case your physical nail may break too. Indeed, the modeled nails are harder than the physical nails. Nevertheless if they break off or tear, this can be very painful.

Get used to reaching to objects differently. i.e.: When opening Tetra packs and tins, use your forefinger at the side to open or use a knife, ballpoint pen, keys etc. To lift smaller objects, use your finger hilltops, and try to avoid using the stumble of your nail. Simply change your hand posture. Before you pick up any larger objects, turn your hand in parallel with your body and hold onto all things at the side. Thus the frontal push effect is avoided. Buttons (elevator, television, washing machine etc.) can be pressed with the knuckle, or with a foreign aid (spoon handle etc.) avoid using your nail.

Artificial nails: Please never break off your nails by force, take a short-cut or pick at them. The material has a steady connection with the physical nail. Hence, with improper distance of the nail model position, the physical nail can carry off considerable damages. Besides, they can tear off the uppermost layer of the physical nail. If you do not want the nails anymore, the model position should be carefully filed down by a professional to prevent any damage. Moreover I am available to you with pleasure

Do not work on the artificial nails with scissors, nail clippers or metal files. The material, and the nails can break. File your nails only if it is absolutely necessary, but only file on the front of your nail, never in the side lines (can originate otherwise lifting on the sides). In order to shorten or form, you should use files from your nail studio.

Lifting’s: Please do not try to fix simply with nail glue, do not pick at it or file it in. This, under circumstances, can lead to nail bed inflammations and nail fungus. Should lifting’s appear please agree on a repair appointment with me.

If material splits off or similar please do not pick at the nails. This could injure your physical nail and cause infections. It can form an onychitis in the worst case.

Never glue broken nails or tips back on.
When using dark nail varnish colors, apply a clear undercoat. It can protect your model position against discolorations. Never varnish (nail polish) your nails in the sun (vesicle education) or immediately after bathing or showering. Do not dry varnished nails by blowing on them. The nail varnish remains usually soft. Please do not apply nail hardener or calcium on the art nails. To protect color varnish you can use an overcoat. The color varnish dries faster and is longer long-lasting.

Please, use only nail polish remover that is acetone free. Other removers can attack the artificial nail layer.

It is best to use gloves when doing garden or household work. Thus you avoid direct contact with harsh solvents and cleaning materials as well as with chemicals. Indeed, gel or acrylic modeled nails are resistant to acid, but what is not good for the physical nail on a continuing basis, is also not good for the nail model position

Regular fill-up of the nails guarantee optimum appearance as well as a long life span and durability. According to nail growth life, style must be filled about every 2-5 weeks. My recommendation is not to wait with the fill-up longer than 5 weeks maximum. The model position material, (which was modeled on the nail after an anatomical construction) is shifted forward by the growth of the natural nail. The stress point, and weight shifts to the nail point and the material in the middle thins out. The grown out nail cannot carry this weight and therefore the nails can break (lever force) or the material can free itself.

As in everywhere, a well-balanced diet will also help you to keep healthy nails! Minerals, trace elements and vitamins are extremely important for the nail construction, if they are absent, fragile, cracked, dull nails can occur. Your resistance to nail illnesses will become less as well. A, C, E and B Vitamin groups, Biotin, calcium, iron, iodine, magnesium, zinc, soy lecithin (for blood vessels) (health food store) are all essential to nail health.

Please, inform me about any allergies you have or drugs/prescriptions that you are currently taking.

Care tips

Push your cuticle back 2x weekly with a hoof rod, and massage with cuticle oil thoroughly. You should make this regular exercise. Do not cut your cuticle. This can lead to injured nail bed fabric, inflammations and a place for bacterium to penetrate. In addition, it will separate the growth of the cornea lively!

Regular use of nail/cuticle oil keeps the model position material elastic (Acrylic Nails)

I have written this by my own. It is based on my experience. If y clients not follow those guidelines i don't take over an warranty for my work. I don't fix a nail for free when a Nail biter bit on the nails, or someone picket on them with a needle i.e.
Hope I was able to help you all out

Roni

Thanks Roni
Spent 3 days working on my own. That was all for nothing when i found yours. Printed it out immediately!
Your a star!

Latest posts

Back