Disclaimer forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercorn Nails

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondered if any of you bright sparks can let me have a copy of your disclaimer forms. Need it for Friday morning if poss :D

Thanks guys,
Dellie

i have one i copied from a book..its not great and if i can 'steal' your post can i too see someones disclaimer for nails....

If you check out the Designer Nails site, in the NVQ section there is all sorts of info including Client Records and Client Consultation forms.

Is this the sort of thing you are after?

www.designernails.com

Here is a typical disclaimer (the one we use at Designer Nails Salon. We never have the slightest problem when we ask to have it signed.

..........................................................................................................

I acknowledge that due to: (tick)
? another technician’s lack of expertise
? the prolonged use of “stick ons”
? the medical condition that I have
? the fact that I am a nail biter

I may have complications for which I do not hold (your salon name)responsible. I acknowledge that these Enhancements should be rebalanced every two weeks or professionally removed at a Salon. These Enhancements are not guaranteed against breakage and are my sole responsibility once I leave the Salon. Any breakages or repairs must be paid for.
I am not knowingly suffering from any transferable disease or infection.
Date:_______________________ Signed:________________________________

Thanks girls, I knew you'd come up trumps!

Dellie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back