Disclaimer in Party Invite???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emily22

Reaction score
Hiya,

Ive got my first booking for a little miss princess party (under 16's). Im going to print off my own invites but was wondering if you could help me with what i should put on them for a disclaimer / 'mini' consultation for the kids parents to fill in and return?? Obviously I dont want it too long and all they are having is shaping of the nails (if poss!), polish with nail art, and then a little applictaion of hair glitter..

on ours it says something along the lines of that they will have their nails done, and hair styled by qualified profs, and we ask the parents to give details of any allergies, or special requirements. I think if you keep it short & sweet the parents will be more inclined to read it before they sign it (!) good luck :) x

hiya, thanks for the reply,

do you need to go into as much detail for the consulatation as you normally would? For example, do you need GP details, d.o.b, address, etc..?

Soz to sound stupid but just want to make sure I have the essentials..

I know its cheeky but could you poss email / pm an outline of what you'd put it yours to give me a better idea of what to put in mine...

my email address is: [email protected]

Many thanks

emily

will email u now hun x

Latest posts

Back