disclaimer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
after the recent post about a big salon putting a disclaimer notice on their price list...it got me thinking...at first i was a little horrified, then i thought and read some of the posts and spoke to some mates and hubby... and ive decided that i'm going to put something along those lines on my aftercare leaflets for enhancements.
any ideas what i could put that doesn't sound like once their out the door and ive got their money i dont care!!!
cheers

Hi Jen,
maybe something on the lines of.............

We need you ,to help us, to keep your nails beautiful

Treat your enhancements like you would do you own nails...........
Solar oil them for moisture balance...........
Don't use them like tools..........
Remember the Enhancement has a natural breaking point, this means when the pressure to the nail gets to much, the enhancement will and is meant to break.
So if there is to much stress applied to the nail , the enhancement will break, but causing no damage to the natural nail........
If possible , bring the broken, fallen off nail with you, so we can asses the problem........
Please do not pick at the enhancement, this will cause nail distress and weaken the natural nail underneath................
Please do not use Superglue, you could be causing more damage then you realize....................
If you should encounter any problems, call us immediately and we will do our possible best , to rectify any problems...........
Don't wait until your next scheduled appointment...........
We are here to help you to keep your nails beautiful.............
Unless there is a product fault, all replacements will have to be paid for......

Just a little thought............

love Ruth xxxxxxxxxx

...thats what ive got already on my aftercare sheets...more or less...but i wanted something a bit like once you leave your nails are your responsibility...whitout sounding too harsh...cant find the original post that this was on or who did it.
thanks again ruthy ,

love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back