Discoloured acrylics - greenie!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B~Brown

Reaction score
Hi

There is a client that comes to the salon, one of the other nail techs does her nails........

The discolouration has continued to get worse.......she insists that she doesn't wash up and uses a diswasher and that she always wears gloves whilst doing the house work etc........

I've checked with the other nail tech that her hygiene is up to scratch......

We're both wondering if anyone knows what else could be causing this????

Not something either of us usually gets because we give all new customers aftercare advice......

Help!

It doesnt matter if she washes up!! :eek: Does she shower? Does she ever wash her hands? Her face? Lords sakes!! how stupid saying, " I dont wash up!"

Unless you remove and replace, her leaky enhancements they will continue to get worse ... rapidly. Get the product OFF asap. Replace or leave them.

I actually got the information about washing up and food particals getting trapped from a nail technician that I worked with that said she was trained by you????

What is your thoughts on why it is happening in the first place.....

The nail tech I work with has removed and sanitised numerous times and it keeps re-occuring.........

Think the answer is already there hun !
Does she shower? Does she ever wash her hands? Her face? - If this customers general hygiene isnt what it should be (never mind washing up).. then this customer is going to get greenies .... :!:

How do you approach that with a client!!!!!!

I actually got the information about washing up and food particals getting trapped from a nail technician that I worked with that said she was trained by you????

What is your thoughts on why it is happening in the first place.....

The nail tech I work with has removed and sanitised numerous times and it keeps re-occuring.........

Really! lol

All there needs to be present is water/moisture ... The food particles are an added bit of artistic license and does not mean I said it. lol

If it keeps re-occuring then she has a health problem or a nail problem and needs to see a dermatologist.

It doesnt matter if she washes up!! :eek: Does she shower? Does she ever wash her hands? Her face? Lords sakes!! how stupid saying, " I dont wash up!"

Unless you remove and replace, her leaky enhancements they will continue to get worse ... rapidly. Get the product OFF asap. Replace or leave them.

:lol: !!!!!

Latest posts

Back