Discreet home hair salon set up ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttaylor

Reaction score
Hi everyone I haven't been on here in a long time but thought this be the best place to turn. I'm interested in your hair salon set ups in your homes. We are having a side extension (was a garage) it will be a through room running off our kitchen. So a room at the front that will be mainly a snug and have a sofa bed in too. My idea is to put in a very discreet salon section. One that if im not working can blend into the rest of the room. I'm currently temporary working from home and have a little hallway table with a mirror balancing and although it works I fancy something nicer ha ha. I'm also wondering if I can get in somwhere a hidden backwash and maybe if it exists get a hair salon chair that will also recline to use for a backwash. Or has anyone used these portable ones or an attachment to a sink and have any opinions.
Please post your pics of your home hairs salons
Thankyou in advance for anyone helping out a blank minded pregnant lady

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496085627.724835.jpg

This is my garden room which is also a snug and entertaining area and my gym

Eloise that's beautiful looks amazing X

Wow Eloise that's amazing if I had the room that's what I would want it to look like. I only have space for 1 section. Also trying to see where I can hide a backwash lol a friend had one built into the end of her kitchen and had one if those roller shutters that came over it so it was hidden when not in use it was brilliant and looked do nice either way. Just need to get my interior design head on as this is only a little venture to keep me in the game and do my close friends and family then maybe later set up properly from home if it goes well xx

Thank you guys, it did cost a lot of money but for what I was paying chair rental it will be paid in three years!! And I have it for life, have you tried a portable basin ttaylor? Xxxxx

Thank you guys, it did cost a lot of money but for what I was paying chair rental it will be paid in three years!! And I have it for life, have you tried a portable basin ttaylor? Xxxxx
Hi, I'm thinking of doing the same, at home. How did you find the local council, were they easy to deal with? Xx

Latest posts

Back