Disinfecting manicure tools

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tog

Reaction score
Hi geeks, can anyone let me know a good disinfecting solution for small metal tools eg cuticle nippers or plastic hoof sticks. Sterisure has been discontinued, Mundo rusts my tools, Barbicide is great but needs to be changed daily. Any suggestions?

Hi geeks, can anyone let me know a good disinfecting solution for small metal tools eg cuticle nippers or plastic hoof sticks. Sterisure has been discontinued, Mundo rusts my tools, Barbicide is great but needs to be changed daily. Any suggestions?
Mundo Tool Disinfectant is an advanced product that only requires a short period of soaking for effective disinfection.
If you are experiencing surface oxidation it is likely down to one of two reasons:

1. You are making the solution too strong
2. You are leaving tools soaking longer than the instructed soaking time.

If you would prefer to Spray your Tools, you could look at Mundo File & Tool Disinfectant Spray.

Navy Pro does a great disinfecting/sanitising kit. They are wipes so really quick and easy to use and highly recommended by a few nail techs I have spoken to. Xx

In the US we are required to use barbicide.

Navy Pro does a great disinfecting/sanitising kit. They are wipes so really quick and easy to use and highly recommended by a few nail techs I have spoken to. Xx
I have the Navy tools and this system is really quick and easy to use. They are also made of titanium which bacteria are unable to adhere to.

Latest posts

Back