Dispenser bottle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hhh

Reaction score
I have just received my new dispenser bottle from ellisons but I cannot decide what to put in it. What do you personally find works better in one of these thank you.
Bit of an impulse buy I think :facepalm:

I have just received my new dispenser bottle from ellisons but I cannot decide what to put in it. What do you personally find works better in one of these thank you.
Bit of an impulse buy I think :facepalm:

Like a pump top bottle? I keep all of my prep/finish liquids decanted into labelled pump dispensers: Polish Remover, Acetone, Gel Cleanser and Scrubfresh. I couldn't imagine not using them anymore :)

Yes pump top, maybe I need to buy a couple more haha. Do you find that you don't get remover on your hands by having it in one of these?

Yes pump top, maybe I need to buy a couple more haha. Do you find that you don't get remover on your hands by having it in one of these?

If I don't cover the holes fully with my cotton pad I do find it can squirt out half way across the room or up my arm lol, but that's just user error. Usually you just pump the amount you need and you get nothing more than a slightly damp finger tip x

If I don't cover the holes fully with my cotton pad I do find it can squirt out half way across the room or up my arm lol, but that's just user error. Usually you just pump the amount you need and you get nothing more than a slightly damp finger tip x
Haha thanks for the warning, I will have to watch out for that

Latest posts

Back