Display Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acwhiteh

Reaction score
I am wanting to transfer my nail art creations on to a nice display that I can take around with me - want it to look a bit more professional - I have been using up all the number 1 french manicure and natural tips I have for this purpose but wanna know what you guys use and where you go for them - do you just use number 1 natural full overlay nails or what and where's cheapest place to buy refill packs????

Clare

I am wanting to transfer my nail art creations on to a nice display that I can take around with me
are you mobile?
I do mobile and I've got a couple of the nailart wheels, they're about the size of a cd case with the tips attached in the centre, they're small enough to pack into my nailart box and kept clean and tidy inside the 'cd case' too.
can't remember where I got them from but most nail suppliers will probably stock them.

hi there - yeah am mobile - thanks for the reply - been through loads of wheels - cant really get on with them - prefer the squarer shape nail as I normally use tips on orangewood sticks

clare

Why not practice some sets on friends and take pictures? A very nice picture portfolio would work well I think.

Sharmie

Why not practice some sets on friends and take pictures? A very nice picture portfolio would work well I think.

Sharmie

this is what I do.....looks fab and professional.....

i have a portfolio, but i also have photos of my nail art printed on my cards... have about 15 different photos i rotate through the cards, so there are always different ones to see.

good luck on finding what works for you, ma!

I am wanting to transfer my nail art creations on to a nice display that I can take around with me - want it to look a bit more professional - I have been using up all the number 1 french manicure and natural tips I have for this purpose but wanna know what you guys use and where you go for them - do you just use number 1 natural full overlay nails or what and where's cheapest place to buy refill packs????

Clare

http://www.nsinails.co.uk/content/colorpops_33

Hi
I brought some empty CD cases from Tesco's and I display all my designs in them. The good thing is they are easy to store, the nails do not get ruined and they also look good too.

x

I also use a CD case to put small designs in. I rarely use number 1 size tips, i just use the size i rarely use which is size 3 for some of my nail art, but then i also tend to use small nails as pictured below, or you end up having someone with small nails wanting a large design that just won't work.

Attachments

• kids nailart.JPG
    kids nailart.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 62
Thanks for the CD case tip, I'd put mine onto a greeting card which looked like a type of menu, but was forever replacing the dog-eared dirty card.
Thank you soooooooooooooo much

Latest posts

Back