Displaying Nail Art Designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie Morris

Reaction score
Hi All

How do you all display your nail art designs.

As im mobile I want be able to carry a selection of designs with me to show clients, any good ideas for displaying??

I have tips floating around that have designs on so need something that I can stick these onto??

Thanx

8)

Stephanie Morris said:
Hi All

How do you all display your nail art designs.

As im mobile I want be able to carry a selection of designs with me to show clients, any good ideas for displaying??

I have tips floating around that have designs on so need something that I can stick these onto??

Thanx

I have some nail art boards - A4 sized laminated sheets which I stick the nail designs on with blu tack. I have a white background for the darker designs and a pale purple background for the french ones.

I use tips on sticks as you describe for nail varnish colours and they are in a pot of lentils or rice but not very suitable for travelling about with. You could get a flower pot with oasis in it - that may work for travelling.

You can also get the perspex colorpops displays.

Hope you find something suitable.

My display board is one that you can shut, like you'd shut a book. It was made for me, its 2 boards of wood with a frame around them. They are hinged together, so I can open & shut it. I glue on my nails on the board. Its not extremely big but I have quite a lot of nails on. I used to use a ringbinder folder, with my designs glued onto the insides. ;-)

xxlaylaxx

Hi Fiona

Great idea, where did you get the laminated A4 Sheets from?? Or did you get them laminated yourself??

P

i too just use a4 coloured card with good old blu tack - good idea about laminating as the corners on my card get shabby quite quick when im on the go with my things. I also use a colour pop style wheel with my varnish colours on saves getting all my polishes out everytime i set up.

collette :0)

Hi all,

I use an artist palete, ithink i purchased mine from International but i have seen them in whsmiths etc. Ive painted it up in my companies colours and like the rest of you have stuck my designs on with blu tak!

Lou xxx :D

I've got mine on an artists pallette from Spangles...think it cost around £4...one tip about sticking them on with blu tack...make sure you can't see the stuff!!....I went to a beauty salon the other week and they used the same board as mine... it looked awful!!...the nails were all over the place and you could see the blu tack under all of them...made me feel quite proud of mine :D

Stephanie Morris said:
Hi Fiona

Great idea, where did you get the laminated A4 Sheets from?? Or did you get them laminated yourself??

:p

I created them myself and had them laminated locally

http://website.lineone.net/~fiona.andy/frencies.JPG

hi i use a couple of things (and i go round nail art parties and fetes alot at the mo)
i originally brought a picture frame and took away the glass brought an insert.. like when you put different pics in and put backing paper (i used a shimmery plain purpley colour) then arranged the nail tips inside the cut outsusing blu tack (are you getting me) however a fetes and things i find people not only touch them constantly they removed them and brought them to me saying i want this one... this drove me mad
so hubby got me a nail magnetic board with plastic from creative nail design for my birthday and i brought a frame with a built up middlesthing... like you get at craft shows with like little kitchens etc in.. and turned the backing around and placed nails in and around then put it back together so the nails arent sqyiished by the glass... its stands up on its own (actually they both do) anyway hope i havent cofused you all.. if you want pics mail me and ill send some

Hiya

Well to display my nail art designs i use a modern stamp album coz they have little seperate pockets for each nail ,

hope this helps

take care

fingerprint x x :)

I have a picture frame with a deep enough area to put my designs in and keep the glass over them to protect from prying fingers, although the glass gets a bit of a battering.
Layla seems to have a great idea, maybe she could get us all some made up, lol

I love the Colour Pops. (Tips on clear acrylic rods set in a stand)

They look profesional in the stand and the client can 'try the design on for size' as it were by holding it over her own nail.

If you mess up or want to repalce a design with a new one just break the tip off the 'colour pop' and start again with a new tip or remove the design with remover.

They always look neat and tidy and clients love to play with them trying out the different looks which they really can't do with 'shadow boxes' or albums. To me this is a big plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back