displaying nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
hi there
has anyone any ideas for an innovative way to display nail art.

I currently use the standard A4 corrugated plastic boards with 'Nail Art' printed on them and lots of little boxes to blu-tac the nail tips to.

i have looked at the magnetic ones and the ones on 'sticks' but wondered if anyone had a quirky or contemporary idea (pref something that doesn't cost a fortune either!)

thanks guys!

Sawasee ka

We have all salon nail art on stick we use glue and i make stand with 5 step and then customer can take out stick look and speak i want this and can show many .

Before i see in book america them make with wood for stand but we make with foam .

Kop khun ka mui

I know they're expensive but the perspex ColourPop Displays are very professional looking. I particularly like the wall mounted ones. I know you can get them from Nailorder Tel: 0115 845230 and on line from www.creativenailplace.com

Sawasdee ka

I see on 1 lady web site she or in book have nail tips in picture frame and have velvet black and look very beautifull .

Kop khun ka mui

glynis said:
on line from www.creativenailplace.com

creativenailplace buys at professional price and then sells on their site for retail price. If you buy from there, you will be paying a large markup.

Hi all

Here's a fun way to display your nail art

Get one of those polystyrene heads that hairdressers use spray paint it say silver or gold and then put your nail art tips on orange sticks and stick into the head like it's the hair

Looks good and effective ;)

crazy'n'creative said:
Hi all

Here's a fun way to display your nail art

Get one of those polystyrene heads that hairdressers use spray paint it say silver or gold and then put your nail art tips on orange sticks and stick into the head like it's the hair

Looks good and effective ;)

WOW! What a wicked idea!!! :eyesore:

I'm currently using those small wooden frames you get for a pound from Ikea, and sticking the tips on with nail glue and cigerette filters!! :D

thanks for all your replies ... some great ideas!
dianne

The Nail Geek
creativenailplace buys at professional price and then sells on their site for retail price. If you buy from there, you will be paying a large markup.

That's right, I bought mine from Nailorder. I just haven't noticed anyone else selling them on the net apart from Creativenailplace and Americian companies where the shipping costs are high.

Well, if its the Colorpops you decide to go for, you could save yourself a few quid by going with nsi, I bought mine from them, for the 33 stick version it was ten pound cheaper than Nailorder :shock:
I have to say though I like Caroline's idea of the Poly head .... you could call her Poly Pops :rofl: :rofl: .... ok, I'll shut up now!!!

Hello,

In the craft section at WalMart I found little foam cut outs. Some that I bought are shaped like hands & others like flowers. I used a hot glue gun to attach the nails to the fingers & petals & put the finished product in a small photo book & set it on my table for people to look at.

The only "problem" is that the thickness of the nails makes the book appear full pretty quickly. It's probably not a real problem because by making the book stand open more, it attracts people to it while it's on my table.

:)

hi!
I use Black velvet to cover the back of a large clip frame ( without the glass). we paint the nail art on size three tips (stick them to orange wood sticks with blue tack whilst painting them and remove them when dry). We then stick them on the black velvet with nail glue, you can then hang it on the wall. Looks fab!!!!
We also use the colour pops to display polish colours ( i love these). I also got these from NSI as they were cheaper.
Also! Why not take pictures and display them in a photo album in the reception area. I am just in the process of doing this.
I love some of your ideas, may try a few!!

As the Nail Geek points out we retail Creative Nail Design products at www.creativenailplace.com

However our nail art, books, magazines, jewellery etc is extremely competitive and available to the trade as we UK distributors for Artnails and the European Distributors for Jewel of the Nail. Also purchase over £25 worth of goods and your delivery is free :D

Andy
www.creativenailplace.com

Thanks for the clarification Andy!

:fro:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back