Disposable gloves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

JulesC

Reaction score
Where do you get your disposable latex gloves from? p.s. for spray tanning x

Lil'Gem

Reaction score
Best to shop around to see where you can get the best price as it does change. Try places like ebay or amazon x
Amazon.co.uk: latex gloves

Just found these, think I might buy some whilst they are on offer :)

Tinxy

Reaction score
You're better of getting latex free gloves - a lot of people have violent reactions to latex...

Lil'Gem

Reaction score
Best to shop around to see where you can get the best price as it does change. Try places like ebay or amazon x
Amazon.co.uk: latex gloves

Just found these, think I might buy some whilst they are on offer :)
Remember to look at postage too! I forgot about it when I posted above, its still not a bad price though x

Lil'Gem

Reaction score
You're better of getting latex free gloves - a lot of people have violent reactions to latex...
Yes you are so right. I always buy latex free, my brain is not in gear today. Sorry geeks for the rubbish advise!

CazCardiff

Reaction score

JulesC

Reaction score
oops i meant latex free:zzz:

JulesC

Reaction score

Ali1

Reaction score
Oooh great, just ordered x 2 myself so thanks for that. I brought my last box from tesco for around a fiver for 100, which wasn't bad, but don't think they were latex free though, hence the sting :(

Tinxy

Reaction score
Possibly a bargain but as I do buy mine for sterile reasons (when intimate waxing...) they'd be no good for me :) And they're small... with the best will in the world that AIN'T going to happen :) medium is a perfect fit, or a little short if my nails are long lol

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
I always buy latex free too..... Just incase (always best to be safe than sorry) mine are from eBay think I get 100 pairs for about £4 ish x

Jack Dunn

JD Waxing School
Reaction score

fozzyo

Reaction score
I use Brosch Direct and get BodyGuards black nitrile gloves.

unas escarlata

Reaction score
Possibly a bargain but as I do buy mine for sterile reasons (when intimate waxing...) they'd be no good for me :) And they're small... with the best will in the world that AIN'T going to happen :) medium is a perfect fit, or a little short if my nails are long lol
the gloves we buy for intimate waxing are NOT sterile. Sterile gloves are individually wrapped, not in a box of 100. We are waxers not brain surgeons. Sterile gloves are not necessary.

brownt62

Reaction score
Where do you get your disposable latex gloves from? p.s. for spray tanning x
I could not stand the disposable gloves when spray tanning as my hands used to sweat all the time and 'lift' my own tan on my hands😳😓..now I always use white cotton gloves that you can buy from any chemist....cheap as chips and washable so reusable hys xx

Karren

Reaction score
ive used St Johns Ambulance for Nitrile Powder Free gloves since someone recommending them on here a couple of years ago

kx

lucyboo

Reaction score
I use nitrile gloves since my daughter has developed an allergy to latex, she uses the gloves to handle our giant snails

JulesC

Reaction score
I'm glad my post has generated more glove discussion but now TBH i bought the gloves but very rarely use them - i can't stand the sweaty feeling they leave (hope thats not just me!!!!) & the powder goes all over my uniform . x

unas escarlata

Reaction score
I'm glad my post has generated more glove discussion but now TBH i bought the gloves but very rarely use them - i can't stand the sweaty feeling they leave (hope thats not just me!!!!) & the powder goes all over my uniform . x
buy powder free?

JulesC

Reaction score

Latest posts