disposable knickers and nail pads!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodabubble

Reaction score
i have just been using bog standard lint free pads, but want to upgrade as im not happy with the fluff that still sticks on my brushes and generally gets everywhere! I would like some pads that are a bit thicker and more 'cottony' if that makes sense, can you reccomend any? Also - pants! some disposable knickers are so tiny that some people can barely get them past their knees! If you know a good supplier of thongs that really are 'one size' I'd be very grateful thanks!

I get my pads and one size fits all disposable knickers from Ellisons. The lint free pads are great and the knickers do really fit all!

HTH's

I got my disposable thongs from ellisons but you have to buy in bulk. They are of a generous size.

I did buy some nice lint free pads when I did my gena pedicure course, but bought them from the school that I was at. Sorry but don't know where she gets them from.

I use and love Caress lint free pads from sallys.

Hi

OPI lint free wipes are EXCELLENT.

I agree with all the other posters, I get my disposibles from Ellisons, although I find a lot of my clients like to wear there own anyways!

hth

becki xxx

thanks for the help everyone! with regards to the pads - which style is it that you get from ellisons? as they seem to have loads, and i want ones which are nice & thick, with zero fluff!

and thanx for the majestic link - am registering now! x

thanks for the help everyone! with regards to the pads - which style is it that you get from ellisons? as they seem to have loads, and i want ones which are nice & thick, with zero fluff!

and thanx for the majestic link - am registering now! x

Ever thought about using cotton gauze rather than gauze pads? They're basically the same but don't have the layer of 'cotton wool' in the middle. They're fantastic - especially if you use gel.

nope i havent! would they be ok for wiping my gel brush on? i've got all maternal and over-protective over my gel brush!

So you are talking about nail wipes (to wipe your brush on), rather than nail pads (to remove polish, gel residue) etc. Or visa versa?

You mention "leaving lint on your brush", i'm confused, but I was blonde once.

nope i havent! would they be ok for wiping my gel brush on? i've got all maternal and over-protective over my gel brush!
I use paper towel (the kitchen stuff) to wipe my brush on. To cleanse the nail I use gauze.

well actually, i use the same style/brand of wipes to wipe my brush on AND take of nail enamels. I'm happy with the pads I use as far as removine enamle is concerned but not for wiping my brush on. Does that make sense? lol :)

Latest posts

Back