Dissapointed in the new OPI British Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jennie NE

Reaction score
Just got the new collection today and to look at it on the display it is so pretty and then I got it home-those colors are nothing but reproductions of old CND colors. One color(cant think of it off the top of my head)is identical to CND Adrenaline. Its avery pretty color, BUT as usual most of the colors are thick already. The red colors are just plain ole' reds, nothing unusual or spectacular about this collection. I wish I would sxtop complaining about OPI's polishes and just stop buying them and get soemthing else. I want to try China Glaze- but there are no distributors around here that sell it-I can only get by mail. Oh well :rolleyes:

Sawadee ka

I like opi polish i think looks very beautifull when on nail and finish very beautifull but when i see opi collection for England i think why them only put color for old lady the England collection something my mama or grand mother want this colors i think opi get some thing too wrong when want to sell to england colors for lady old no have 20 or 25 years old colors in collection .

If you go www.opi.com and go select a tone have some beautifull color and not only for old lady .

Maybe opi not like me if read this for sure ka mai pen rai .

Kop khun ka mui

Looks like a combination of the last two collections that came out.....yes, these colors all look like duplicates.....hold the Vegas "Down to Last Penny" compared to the new copper color in the British (forgot new name already) AND you can't tell them apart. And the purple looks like "3 Plums, I win" except a smidge darker but not much.

Actually, this collection turned out better than I expected---in the ads all the colors looked red!

Can't someone come up with some new colors....... :(

jennie NE said:
Its avery pretty color, BUT as usual most of the colors are thick already. nothing unusual or spectacular about this collection. I wish I would stop complaining about OPI's polishes and just stop buying them and get soemthing else.

Jennie you have written about this before I seem to remember!! :? I can't beleive you keep on buying something you are obviously NOT happy with!! If I understand correctly, it is difficult where you are in the states to get a good selection?? Why don't you get the Nailco Brochure? I think they do loads of different nail products by different companies AND they have CND too now - just a thought!! :rolleyes: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back