Diversion and phantom salons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does diversion affect you?

• Er, not even sure what it is!

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Nope

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Not too much

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Yes!

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
hmmm.. no answer from Sam..:idea: Hopefully that means that he is a very busy person and hasn't had much time to be online..

anyways: one week update : I haven't a whisper back from either the matrix site nor the aol email acct about my email.

How about you sophiea, have you heard anything back?

No, not a peep. What a surprise! :green: Sighhhh!:smack:

lol. Yes I have been manic and no, I have had no response :)

In Montana US, we haven't had a large problem, I luckely don't have to worry about the hair products as I don't do hair, just nails.. But I did get upset when Sally's was trying to sell CND products.. As far as I can see, they don't sell it anymore, thank God..

It really sucks when you pay good money for an education, and a license to basicly use professional products and that crap happens..

LOL...Geek!

I've been pulling products from my shelves for years. And I remember 20 years ago when the Manufacturers actually cared about the individual salons that supported their products. And the Salons are the entity that built the professional products prestige factor in the first place. I don't like having to compete with the Mall Phantom salons and Walmart, so I don't anymore.:wink2:

It's a topic that can get my motor going.:mad:

We care:)
Jo
Beauty products | Beauty Therapy | Professional Treatments | Beauty Supplies- Moorspa.co.uk

Hi Jo, the link doesn't work:sad:. Your in the UK...I'll Yahoo Moorspa.:)
Cheer's Sophie

Latest posts

Back