DIY Nail Trainer Hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Hi,

I have read on this site before about making your own nail trainer hands by using disposable gloves filled with either bird seed or rice etc, and sticking false nails on to act as the clients nails. Does anyone know if you can actually practice gel and L&P tip and over lays withthese diy hands and if so how exactly would you stick the nails on, would you have to make new hands once you had done one set?

Thanks guys.

I would invest in a hand trainer...there are sometimes some for sale in geekbay.

The essential hand trainer is as close to getting to a real hand as anything, and even then it's nothing like working on a real client in my opinion. So to work on something that's stuffed with rice or bird seed :eek::eek::eek::!::!::!:
That's all I have to say about that Forrest! :hug:

well i did think it was a bit strange but i've seen it mentioned on here a couple of times and thought it might be worth a go just to practice on when i haven't got many clients and to save me paying out on a nail trainer that i probably won't get that much use out of.

Lol, well you can but give it a try - if it doesn't work you could always audition for Mary Poppins - Feed the birds and all that :lol:

Latest posts

Back