DIY waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been on you tube to watch mrs brown so funny I snorted when I laughed loved it so funny.

can always rely on you girls to make me laugh :)

OMFG PMSL, I needed a laugh and I have tears in my eyes now!!

Have any of you seen Mrs Bowns Boys??? There is on epiesod where Mrs Brown (who is a man dressed as an irsh mother) decides to wax herself, it's the funniest thing you will ever see!!

Stuff it, here a link to the clip on YouTube Mrs Brown Gets A Bikini Wax HQ - YouTube

This is absolutely brilliant, when I watched it the first time I must have cried for half an hour my kids thought I was nuts :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I loved this!!!

Im sure it has happened to all of us atleast once...? Maybe not at all as bad though haha.

Many times have i got wax stuck to my hair and then sent myself mad trying to get it all off. The pain just makes it so much worse haha.

I have a great tip though girls!!

OIL rubbed on the wax and held on it with a cotton pad or something will loosen it and actually remove all the wax.

This tip is my hero every time this happens.

Use a thicker oil if you have lots of wax stuck such as olive oil, sesame, grapeseed, etc.

Imogen

I loved this!!!

Im sure it has happened to all of us atleast once...? Maybe not at all as bad though haha.

Many times have i got wax stuck to my hair and then sent myself mad trying to get it all off. The pain just makes it so much worse haha.

I have a great tip though girls!!

OIL rubbed on the wax and held on it with a cotton pad or something will loosen it and actually remove all the wax.

This tip is my hero every time this happens.

Use a thicker oil if you have lots of wax stuck such as olive oil, sesame, grapeseed, etc.

Imogen

Lol loved that story.

Done it myself sort of, obviously having other parts it was a bit different, I don't read te instructions though and just put the strip on my inner thigh cold, was on the phone to a friend at the time and thought nothing of it as I'd warm waxed many times before and while on the phone, ripped te strip off, never felt pain like it, screamed dropped the phone and seen a bruise come up very quickly (I don't bruise easily), spent 3 days walking like I had poop in my underwear and needless to say didn't get my hot pants on that weekend xoxo

I was going on holiday at the start of August, didn't have time to go and have a wax so brought some veet strips. Did my legs fine. Bikini line was a whole different story!!!!

I warmed up the strip and popped it on my bikini line in the left side, came off nice and smooth. Put a strip on the right side and oh my days, the thing got stuck! I couldn't pull it because the hair was stuck rights in it. I had to peel it back gently and I had wax stuck everywhere. I put some oil on and it didn't budge, so I ran a hot bath and sat in it thinking the wax would melt! It didn't!

I tried to shave the wax off haha the wax stuck in the razor and I couldn't use it! In the end I just had to scrub and scrub with one of those poof things. Was very bruised lol.

Won't be trying that again. Also the hair that I waxed on the other side grew after a week so I didn't do a very good job :) will leave it to the pros!

Latest posts

Back