Dn Polish Remover Lost Colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEBSY

Reaction score
Hi everybody,,
i have 6 bottles of Designer Nails Acetone Free Polish Remover on my shelf at salon for retail,,,only it has lost its pink colour and gone clear!!! now the shelf is not in sunlight and i wondered why this has happened,,only bought them a month since,,,but most importantly is it going to effect its use,,,will it still work,,,very embarrasing as it as a client that pointed this out to me as she buys the products and said "should they not be pink in colour?" i could not honestly tell her why this happenend and wether i should still be selling it,,,please help :eek:
DEBS.x

hey debsy

I also have 6 DN now clear non acetone nail polish removers - i got these out of my storage box monday to display ???

These were pink when i bought them too and have not been in sunlight, in fact as i say they have been in a storage box until i needed to replenish retail stock - i havent had these long either hun ?

kx

The workability of the product willnot be affected as it is a vegtable type colourant in the remover and it can be affected by UV light. In the box?? NOt sure.

If you don't want to use it then exchange it, but it will work equally well even if the colour has faded.

Thanks Gigi at least i know i can still use it!
if i have'nt sold any by sept14th i will exchange as i'm doing my brisa in leeds then! cos it just does'nt look as pretty not being pink anymore! :lol: :biggrin:

I agree with you about the look. Fear not, it will work just the same.

when i was employed we sold dn nvr and if they were in the window they would lose their colour but like geeg said they still worked fine:)
of course they do look better pink;)

Latest posts

Back