DND DC & Londontown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharon70

Reaction score
How many have used the DND and Londontown brand polishes and gel polishes? What are your thoughts?

Seeing as how you left this here almost a year ago, I am sure you figured it out by now. I use DND and love it. Being in the USA, I prefer to buy things that are made here. Nothing against other countries, I just like to support the people in mine. Anyway, their customer service is outstanding. Almost every time I order from them, they throw in a few free gifts. Anyway, as far as their product goes, I love it. When I first tried it, I was amazed at how pigmented it was, especially for the price! The reason I chose to go with DND is because I was getting back into the business after 2 years. I had little money to invest, so I went with the DND brand and they did not disappoint. Their builder in a bottle is a lot more self-leveling than I am used to, but I got used to that.

What brand did you ultimately decide on?

I haven’t yet.....I have Essie, but I’m just not that happy with it. I also have Gelish, which I like.....they have a great color selection. Which DND bottle did you use, white or gold? To be honest, I don’t know what the difference is between the two. I just think that the white bottles loom better when displaye, lol. Also, who do you order your polish from?

I’ve also been looking into the Young Nails product ManiQ.

Latest posts

Back