Do Admin allow you to talk about your own products?

SamSona

I have developed some of my own products but I am not sure if I can talk about them here. I just wanted to check what Admin's stance was on you talking about your own products? Not advertising, but just generally talking about them on the threads.

Noodle

Staff member
I have developed some of my own products but I am not sure if I can talk about them here. I just wanted to check what Admin's stance was on you talking about your own products? Not advertising, but just generally talking about them on the threads.
You may only answer questions asked of you directly concerning your own products, but may not advertise, promote or market in any way other than through approved site banners. The addition of of URL and/or social media links may also only be added if requested and not independently.

SamSona

You may only answer questions asked of you directly concerning your own products, but may not advertise, promote or market in any way other than through approved site banners. The addition of of URL and/or social media links may also only be added if requested and not independently.
Got it! Thanks Noodle.