Do any of you Use 2 products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa-marie

Reaction score
hi geeks would it be silly to use 2 products? such as nsi l&P and creative L&P? not together, just as i cant decide which to use, and thought it might be good to have a back up product so if a client doesn't get on with one brand of acrylic i could try the other on them! or is that just a silly idea?
i really cant decide between nsi or creative, i like both of them and both have their benifits
be great to know what other geeks think
lisa
x o x o

Hiya, I use Creative & EzFlow.

Mainly CND tho, as I have a few niggles to sort out with EzFlow.

I have got a sample of NSI attraction & it's so much nicer than it used to be. I use it on a client who gets lifting with CND even though I prep thoroughly, use nail fresh & cnd primer & use Retention+! We started out just using normal prep, then introduced nail fresh, then primer only & then NF & primer & she still gets lift with CND.
With NSI, it's used to be an acid primer, but it says acid free i think now, but this system works really well on her.
I don't know why?? She has also stopped using solar oil too. So it's proably an oily nail platem but her hands are very dry???!!??
Exasperating!

Not a silly idea - both are excellent brands. Could prove to be costly though cos you've got all the prep products to buy for each system too. And in time you'll figure out if you prefer one to the other. x

Hiya, I use Creative & EzFlow.

Mainly CND tho, as I have a few niggles to sort out with EzFlow.

I have got a sample of NSI attraction & it's so much nicer than it used to be. I use it on a client who gets lifting with CND even though I prep thoroughly, use nail fresh & cnd primer & use Retention+! We started out just using normal prep, then introduced nail fresh, then primer only & then NF & primer & she still gets lift with CND.
With NSI, it's used to be an acid primer, but it says acid free i think now, but this system works really well on her.
I don't know why?? She has also stopped using solar oil too. So it's proably an oily nail platem but her hands are very dry???!!??
Exasperating!

thats what i was thinking, if a client has lifting with one then i could use the other, i konw it means paying for 2 kits but if i can keep clients that don't get on with certain products then it will pay for itself x

Tbh hun, I would only go down that route if you are actually experiencing problems, and you've tried every possible way to overcome them first.
Otherwise you may end up wasting a whole lot of dosh on stuff you'll never use.
If you want my advice, use Creative, you'll not find much to beat it. Then you could always get a sample pack if needed of another company like NSI and try it out on them.

Not a silly idea atall hun,i use Ezflow l&p and Bio gel,i would at a later date like to be able to offer a harder gel aswell,different products dont always suit all clients so its good to be trained in 2 or 3 different kinds.When i first started doing Bio i had calls for acrylic,i was turning away money as i wasnt trained in an acrylic product,so i done something about it and booked my self in for an acrylic conversion course,so i am not loosing out.

I dont think its a silly idea at all.

I use NSI L&P & Gel but also use Creative L&P.

I originaly traind with NSI and built up a client base using that but as word got around i had clients who had only ever had creative L&P so trained it that also.

I now can offer either depending what the client wants, also had some who had slight lifting with one product but dont with the other. HTH

thanks for all your replys, i've got creative stuff and a sample pack of nsi so i'll stick to that at the moment
thanks again
lisa
x:)

Latest posts

Back