Do any of you use Environ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haylo_Therapies

Reaction score
Hi Girls :)

I am a self employed therapist and looking for a new skin care range. I bought a couple of Environ products for my skin as it has been flaring up awfully due to my PCOS. And....wow!! The results are amazing. Does anyone use it professionally, and if so, what are your thoughts?

Thank you in advance.
Hayley

X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Anyone ?! :( x

Do a search poppet, there are many many threads on environ.
It's an amazing brand with awesome results. X

Thank you Matthew. I don't know why I didn't do it before.
I know, I can't believe the results!! I have sent a request to Environ for someone to contact me but unfortunately nobody has. I hope they can provide to Mobile Therapists.
X

I did a 2 day product training course with Environ in February and absolutely fell in love with the products. The results are amazing and the science behind their products is so interesting. As a mobile therapist I got very excited about being able to offer a results driven range outside a salon environment. Then came the bombshell: Environ have recently changed their policy and to have a trade account with them you now have to take on their facial machine at a cost of around £3k! To say I was disappointed just doesn't even come close. No matter how much we protested (because we had specifically asked about the opening terms prior to training and this wasn't mentioned) the only compromise we got was that we could open a trade account but would have to agree to take the machine in 3 months time. Yeah, right!

Hi, I don't know if this helps, but I did my Environ 5 day training just as the machine thing was being introduced.

I ended up buying a second hand Ionzyme DF machine from a therapist that was selling on Gumtree (she was upgrading to the Mark II machine).

Before this came up I had spoken to IIAA, and they had a discounted machine for sale, I think it was reconditioned or something, but I ended up buying the second hand one.

Still quite an investment, but I know second hand machines do turn up from time to time, so worth keeping an eye out. Just be careful that it's in full working order...
I had to buy some new leads, but otherwise it's fine.

Wow....I was just reading on another thread you had to take on their machine but didn't realise it would be that much!!!
Thanks for replying and letting me know. I'll try and contact them again tomorrow. X

Latest posts

Back