Do clients really want mobile services?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparklesLeah

MsTaylor&Co
Reaction score
Hi

Looking for some advice please.

I am struggling as set up a mobile business but having very little interest. :(

I have a small client base from working in a salon and all of whom said they would be interested but when i get in touch, they either ignore me or some just don’t book in.

Do people just like going to a salon/home salon?

Honest opinions as I don’t want to keep going if there is no business. Where I live it’s saturated with beauty salons too which dont help as they offer spray tans for £10 etc when I am more.

x

How long has you business been set up? It does take some time to build a client base.
I am a mobile therapist in a town & a nearby city filled with beauty salons & I am really busy so it does work. Clients say to me they would never visit a salon if I didn’t go to them.
What treatments are you offering?
Do you have a website/do you advertise?
X

Hey I’m going mobile after lockdown for the 1st time. I had enough of working in a salon after 5 years that has drained me. I’m just reading all the threads about it from you all to see what I may expect on my journey. Do u have any advice for the must do things to get started?

I have a little at-home salon, but I travel to a nearby neighborhood - only take mobile bookings one day a week, so everything is organized and I'm not wasting money on gas. I'm always up for some tips though!

You need Stephanie Harber in your life! She’s a business coach specifically for mobile hairdressers and beauty therapists she’s over on Facebook and runs a group called The Hairy Business Lounge.

Latest posts

Back