Do Creative do a conversion course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzy

Reaction score
I am planning on refreshing my EzFlow training that I did 2 years ago when I didn't get back for the assessment due to my husband leaving me, so I kinda left the scene for a while. I am planning on speaking to EzFlow to find out the best route to take to refresh my skills. I am practising like anything at the mo, and plan to complete the EzFlow training before touching the public.

However, once I am back up to standards, I would like to get a Creative string to my bow if you see what I mean, as I have a trial retention kit from them and really like how it applies, for my pink/white and natural nails, but I want to keep using the lovely EzFlow glitters and colour systems for that something special.

Do Creative do a conversion course, or would I have to go through the foundation and induction courses to be able to use this system?

They used to do one, I believe it was free if you had something like 6 months experience....don`t quote me on that though cos I could be wrong, :biggrin: best thing to do is Call the Hyperion Group on 0113 275 5719, they are really helpful and will answer all your questions

HTH x

Yes creative do a comversion course it is free and you get a try me kit on the course once converted you can then buy l&p off them.

and i have done the course and it is absolutely fantastic and comes highly recommended!!

hth

I just hope you have more success than me trying to buy their products!!! Sold out is sounding sooooo old!!

Ive just booked to do my creative brisa course, which is for one day. Im already qualified in Gel nails, so this course was advised ... im presuming this is known as a conversion course. My nail kit is also included in the price. Its fantastic! Maybe give the Hyperion Group a call they will send you all the info you need.

Latest posts

Back