Do Creative have a catalogue of their products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eob

Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone know if designer nails produce a catalogue of all their products? I have looked on their website and seen all their products which look great. I have ordered from designer nails before but was just wondering whether there was a catalogue available.

Cheers
Em

Hiya, Yeah creative do have a product catalogue, If you ring Designer Nails at leeds they will send you one.

Thanks Lesley :)

lynnette_H said:
There's also a website www.creativenailplace.com just incase your interested

lynnette
x

The above link is not related to Designer Nails and its not Creative Nails web site.
Just to clear that up.

The Creative Nail place is for the general public................
As far as Creative product are concerend , you will get trade prices via Designer Nails Leeds or your nearest OSNS.................
Call them on 01132755719..........
HTH

When I rang designer nails in Leeds for a catalogue (I only wanted manicure & pedicure stuff at the time) they told me I could not have one until I sent them my VTCT certificates ........... I'm still waiting for the certificates even though my course was finished back in January so I gave up on getting a Creative brochure.

I'm currently looking for a brush for my L&P training & been recomended to try the Creative prostyler .......... but without a Creative brochure/account I will have to try to get one through Ellisons.

Karen_SCV said:
When I rang designer nails in Leeds for a catalogue (I only wanted manicure & pedicure stuff at the time) they told me I could not have one until I sent them my VTCT certificates ........... I'm still waiting for the certificates even though my course was finished back in January so I gave up on getting a Creative brochure.
perhaps i missed something here. why is it so difficult to buy their products? it just doesnt seem right when even those who have taken the course have a hard time buying their product. even with their purchasing restrictions in place, catalogs / brochures should be given away, no questions asked. its almost as if they dont want to sell it :eek: ?

Well guys it isn't hard to buy Creative products......If you are qualified and have Certificates........
Submit your Certificates and you will be able to order.....
You can email them a copy of your certificate........

[email protected]

Creative have this policy as all products are for professional use...........
This way they can ensure that they products are being used in the correct way....and that you will get 100% out of these, hence the conversion course for L&P for example.
They take their business serious .......
They just want to make sure, that the people that buy from them, do actualy know what they are doing.

Even Ellisons should ask you for proof of Certificate, if you choose to buy Creative from them.....

Karen get on to your college and ask them for your certificate, seems a long time coming Hun.....
Then scan it and send it to Designer Nails...........

Just my thoughts .....................any choclate left over??????
Oh yes there is a little bit...........
yummy !!!!

Hi

Ruth is totally right you wouldnt like it if your clients could order the products you use from creative themselves would you?? Our products are for us proffesionals and should only be available to us. IMO any company worth its salt would insist on you being trained.
For Proffesional use means just that!!

Little Angel said:
Hi

Ruth is totally right you wouldnt like it if your clients could order the products you use from creative themselves would you?? Our products are for us proffesionals and should only be available to us. IMO any company worth its salt would insist on you being trained.
For Proffesional use means just that!!
I can see your point Little Angel but on the phone they would not even entertain me as a student ........... we all have to start somewhere & why should we not be allowed to start with the best?? I wasted a lot of money on my "college kit" (it was pants), & replaced it with decent professional products from my local wholesalers but then went to be Nailtiques trained ........... now had Creative accepted me as a student it may have been different but that we will never know.
I was a client of Nailtiques a few years ago & I loved the products, as a student they gave me time on the phone talking about the range & sent me info on all their products & training so I could make an informed decison. OK so I still could not buy the products without the training but at least they gave me the information on how to get there. Lets not forget that at this point it wasn't rocket science i was after, I was trying to get manicure & pedicure trained ............ I was never even told of creative Spa manicure or Pedicure kits which include a training day just basically told to forget it till I had certificates.

Karen_SCV said:

I'm currently looking for a brush for my L&P training & been recomended to try the Creative prostyler .......... but without a Creative brochure/account I will have to try to get one through Ellisons.

Come on Karen ... be reasonable. Would you like any of your clients to be able to ring up and order a TRADE PRICE catalogue so that they know exactly what you pay for everything? Do you think anyone can ring up Clarins or Dermalogica and get a TRADE price list sent to them??

Get that certificate!! THERE is where your problem lies. Get mad with them not with Designer Nails.

If you can buy from ellisons, then you can get your prostyler from them . At least they must have some proof that you are a professional (in Beauty) and a brush is not Liquid/powder, so you will have no trouble getting a brush.

Get your qualifications sorted and then you will not have a problem in the world with Designer Nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back