Do Cuccio make 'Pronto' and 'Eco' soak off gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah86

Reaction score
Hello,
i am new to Salon geek so im not sure if doing a new thread is correct or not?...
I am wondering if anyone uses the Pronto soak off gels / ECO soak of gels and whether they are both made by cuccio.

thanks x

Hi yes they are made by cuccio.

Welcome to salon geek

Hi, Im also new to Salon Geek but love it the advice on here is brilliant.

Pure Nails also make the same but they call it Rapide. I have just started to trial them. I have a link on here somewhere with my experience of them so far.

:)

Cuccio and Pure nails are not the same product don't be confused there are many similar types of gels not all are the same grade.

Star Nails USA manufacture Eco Gel, which they then supply to Cuccio and Pure Nails, so they are infact the same product. Alot of Pure Nails products are manufactured by Star Nails USA, as is Cuccio.

Star do indeed private label a lot of small companies like pure nails but that does not mean it is the same product .

Rapide IS the same product as the Eco and Star Nails gels, if you look at all of them they are all the same colours with the same prep. They are also te same price more or less, I have a few of each of them and can confirm they are exactly the same.

Thank you Nikki
Star Nails USA manufacture Eco Gel, which they then supply to Cuccio and Pure Nails, so they are infact the same product. Alot of Pure Nails products are manufactured by Star Nails USA, as is Cuccio.

star nails don't supply Cuccio they are Cuccio. Pure nails is a UK distributor

As the original question was asked and answered back in September 2011 I think we can assume the OP is happy!
No need to bump this thread up to do comparisons with a brand that was not even mentioned in the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back