Do i carry on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranqbeauty

Reaction score
Hi i have done my first year in hairdressing , it was ok but i just can't seem to grasp it, now i will be enroling soon for my second year but don't think i want to go back. i have a small beauty salon and hairdressing just doesn't do anything for me that my beauty oes. My husband wants me to go back according to him people will want more of a haircut than beauty, so do i go back or not?

i think to "want to do something you love" instead of "having to do something your not keen on" if you really dont enjoy hairdressing or your course, then what are you going to do if you stay on another year????? after that year will you be hairdressing or are you just going to keep others happy....
If your heart is not in it...then why do it......:hug:
if it is that you do enjoy it but cant grasp it then have a word with your tutor and outline what your struggling with

Hi i have done my first year in hairdressing , it was ok but i just can't seem to grasp it, now i will be enroling soon for my second year but don't think i want to go back. i have a small beauty salon and hairdressing just doesn't do anything for me that my beauty oes. My husband wants me to go back according to him people will want more of a haircut than beauty, so do i go back or not?
:eek:please go back i loved my second year and it is more practical than therory and once you done the second year you r hairdresser in your own right im doing my 3year as i want to maybe going into teaching later :smack: dont give up now

If its not for you then its not for you ,
maybe you could do something that you enjoy more eg an advanced beauty course or a nail course instead,
you could put your hairdressing on hold for now,
Perhaps hubby would want to do the hairdressing part instead or a barbers course ,
I know this is what my friends hubby did ,
some men make fantastic hairdressers but then it may not be for him either but he could give it a try like you did and see does it suit him :hug:

Latest posts

Back