Do I contact client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carole.B

Reaction score
I got a text from a client a fortnight ago cancelling her appointment that day due to something come up, I text her back saying thats ok speak to you soon, never got a reply which thought was odd.

This client has been a regular fortnightly client for the past six months, her nails are always good when she comes in just regrowth. She's friendly and always been happy with her nails.
It's now a month since I've seen her, I know it's not a money problem she would have her nails done whatever. So I don't know if I should send her a text asking if everything's ok, or just leave.

Anyone had a similar situation.

I would just ring her and speak to her, ask her if shes ok and if theres a problem maybe you can work it out between you.....the financial subject is tricky but you can get around this in other ways ..... maybe 3 weekly would be better for her or a less expensive treatment for the time being ????...... just give her a ring x

It depends on how friendly you are with this client. She may be ill or have a partner or family member who is. She may have financial problems she does not want to discuss with you.

If I was friendly with this woman I would just send a text saying I had been worried about her and that I hope everything is ok, lots of love etc. Then that leaves the door open for her to come back to you.

After many years of service in this industry I have learned that sometimes clients do this and then a couple of months later they return as if nothing had happened. It is just the way people are, they get a problem, sort it out and return to normal.

Text her to put your own mind at rest but I wouldn't ask her what is wrong, just say you have missed her and were concerned about her, send your love and leave it at that. :green:

Thanks Champagne.

I think I will text her like you said Sheila, yes we became fairly friendly texting each other about events thats happened in our lives e.g her new job, my new grandson. So to put my mind at rest will text her.

It depends on how friendly you are with this client. She may be ill or have a partner or family member who is. She may have financial problems she does not want to discuss with you.

If I was friendly with this woman I would just send a text saying I had been worried about her and that I hope everything is ok, lots of love etc. Then that leaves the door open for her to come back to you.

After many years of service in this industry I have learned that sometimes clients do this and then a couple of months later they return as if nothing had happened. It is just the way people are, they get a problem, sort it out and return to normal.

Text her to put your own mind at rest but I wouldn't ask her what is wrong, just say you have missed her and were concerned about her, send your love and leave it at that. :green:

This is how I would do it, its a reminder to come back to you, but not a pushy sales pitch. xx

Latest posts

Back